Rodent Droppings Cleaning in Phoenix Arizona
As we have seen lately, an infection with Hantavirus happened in Yosemite National Park. That infection was cause by rodent droppings. Ten people have fallen ill and three have died.
Rodent dropping is not a laughing matter or something you should clean and forget. If you find droppings, most likely the animal that produced them is somewhere around and likely to return. Scurrying noises from the attic or when you enter your garage are a clear indication that rodents took residence in your home. Rodents can also cause significant damage to objects stored away by gnawing on fabrics and even electrical cables. If not enough, the nests and droppings of the rodents become a favorite breeding sites for insects which carry the diseases into you house.
What Can Rodent Droppings Cause
- Hantavirus – As was seen in Yosemite national Park case
- Bubonic Plague – Is not yet eradicated and spread by the bite of a rodent infected flea.
- Salmonellosis – Food poisoning through consumption of contaminated food.
- Rat-Bite Fever – RBF is spread by infected rodents or consuming food contaminated by them.
Why Cleaning Rodent Droppings Should Be Done By Professionals?
Because you not only have to trap and remove the rodents, you have to clean and disinfect the area to ensure there are no more hazards. You also have to close the opening through which the rodents got in. BioTeamAZ specializes in removal of rodent droppings and disinfection of the affected area, whether it is caused by pigeons, rate, mice or other vermin. BioTeamAZ will provide you with peace of mind knowing that you have done everything you can – including professional disinfection – to keep your family and yourself safe.
Contact Us Today