BioTeamAZ works with victim support centers nationwide. When you don’t know where to turn for support, you can contact the following organizations which serve families and friends affected by traumatic death:
Gilbert Crisis Support Team
75 E. Civic Center Dr.
Mesa Victim Services
130 N. Robson
Chandler Victim Assistance
250 E. Chicago St.
Care7 Crisis Response Team
31 E. 5 St.
Glendale Victim Assistance
6835 N. 57 Drive
Scottsdale Victim Assistance
3700 N. 75 St.
Attorney General Ofc of Victim Svcs
Office locations in Phoenix and Tucson
Phoenix Victim Services Unit
620 W. Washington St.
Pima County Atty Victim Witness Program
Other Helpful Links
- The Compassionate Friends
- SIDS Arizona Chapter (no website)
- Parents of Murdered Children
- Survivors of Suicide
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Arizona Board of Funeral Homes and Embalmers
- Office of the Maricopa County Medical Examiner
- AARP: This website includes a variety of useful documents and information about bereavement