BioTeamAZ continues to provide bio recovery services which include crime scene cleanup, trauma scene decontamination, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We provide bio recovery services for Fortune 500 companies as well as victims involved with homicides, suicides, any related traumatic death. BioTeamAZ specializes in:
Biohazard Cleanup Services
- Blood cleanup and decontamination
- Death clean up
- Murder clean up
- Suicide clean up
- Homicide clean up
- Crime scene clean up
People don’t plan to experience death, traumatic injury or hazardous contamination and unfortunately the problems that arise from these events are very difficult for people to cope with. BioTeamAZ is ready at all times to remedy any situation that may arise from such events. We are able to deploy our teams quickly so you can focus on all the other necessary arrangements and begin the healing process.
Important issues to consider:
- In the vast majority of circumstances an insurance policy will provide coverage for our services (Home Owners Policy, Renters Insurance, Vehicle Policy, etc.).
- Proper removal of biohazardous waste is critical in order to avoid exposing others to dangerous pathogens and diseases such as Hepatitis B (Serum Hepatitis), Hepatitis C( HCV), HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis, Bacterial Meningitis, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), among others.
- Employers must follow strict guidelines as prescribed by OSHA Regulation 29CFR1910.1030 which mandates proper comprehensive training before an employee is placed in a position that could expose them to any biohazard such as blood or bodily fluids.
- Our professionals use sophisticated equipment to remove odors that can linger for an extended period of time causing emotional distress and diminishing the value of property.