BioTeam of Arizona is certified with the ADEQ as a professional crime scene cleanup & decontamination company. We are fully licensed and certified for biohazard and crime scene cleaning services.
Any company performing decontamination or cleanup services in Arizona must be licensed by the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality. Maricopa County Transport Permit and Comprehensive Training are also required. BioTeamAZ meets all these requirements. In addition, we regularly update protocols to achieve the highest standards in the Bio-Recovery Industry.
BioTeam of Arizona’s Qualifications
- BioTeamAZ is one of few companies to carry an Arizona Department of Environmental Quality issued license to transport biohazardous medical waste.
“A company without this license cannot legally recover a scene and should not be used.”
- We have fielded thousands of calls and recovered countless scenes in a discreet, professional and compassionate manner.
“BioTeamAZ is the most caring company. Hands down the best.”
- We maintain strict adherence to OSHA rules and regulations to ensure the safety of our technicians, the public, and of you and your family.
“Safety is our 1st Priority.”
- We are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
“Our insurance coverage exceeds the industry standard.”
- We are proud to work with Crisis Response Teams, Law Enforcement, Fire and Emergency Services, and many Insurance Agencies. Most of our referrals come from these agencies.